Windows 7 Ultimate Features
1.The Taskbar reloaded: Windows 7′s version of the Taskbar is less cluttered than Vista’s, and it handles both running and non-running apps with equal aplomb.
2. Slicker, quicker Taskbar Previews: Now they show you all of an application’s open windows, all at once.
3. The convenience of Jump Lists: These context-sensitive Taskbar menus let you start accomplishing things in applications before you even open them.
4. A System Tray you can love: New controls prevent the System Tray from overflowing with unwanted apps and distracting you with unhelpful, irrelevant messages.
6. Alerts via Action Center: Windows 7′s version of Vista’s Security Center queues up system messages so that you can respond to them on your schedule–not when Windows feels like interrupting you.
7. User Account Control that you control: If you’re okay with this security feature’s raison d’être but can’t stand the rapid-fire prompts in Vista, take heart: You can tune Windows 7′s versions to make them less paranoid and intrusive.
9. Reasonable hardware requirements: Historically, new versions of Windows have gobbled up twice the amount of CPU power and RAM that their predecessors did. But Windows 7 runs a bit better than Vista on the same system; it’s even tolerable on a netbook.
10. The potential of touch: Windows 7′s support for multitouch input doesn’t change anything overnight–but it does lay necessary groundwork for third-party developers to build their own software. If they build killer touch apps, Windows 7 deserves some of the credit.
Core 2 dual or AMD-compatible processor.
2 Gb Ram 512.
Viga Card (1 GB Recommended).
20 Gb Required Space with extra software DVD Drive.
Download free Windows 7 Ultimate Serial
Download This Software through Downloader (Fast Instalation)